The “Panel” is an advisory board to CAMS NSW and CAMS nationally.
Its function includes:
- To co-ordinate and oversee the running of the NSW Hillclimb Championship
- Keep the Championship pointscore
- Arrange an end-of-year function
- Provide a Championship Website
- Attend to directions emanating from the CAMS NSW Council or State Executive.
- Advise the CAMS NSW Council, NSW Executive & CAMS nationally on Hillclimb matters
- Provide advice and assistance to clubs and individuals on the conduct of hillclimbs
- Inform competitors and organising clubs of Championship rule changes as they occur
Clubs, panels, groups and individual CAMS members may submit names of nominees to CAMS for consideration of appointment to the panel. The Panel holds office for a calendar year and panel members may be reappointed in consecutive years. The Panel usually meets monthly or as appropriate.
Barry Thew – Former NSW Hillclimb Panel Member
NSW HILLCLIMB ADVISORY PANEL MEMBERS
Ron Hay – NSW Hillclimb Advisory Panel Chairman
Bob Bell- Panel Member
Jim Norris – Panel Member
Alan Barlow – Panel Member and Website Editor
Peter Robinson – Panel Member
Chris Seam – Panel Member
Matt Halpin – Panel Member
All Panel Members can be contacted through this link